1. Which technology is used in compact disk ?
2. The program which are as permanent as hardware and store in ROM is known as …
3. Memory is made up of ..
4. Primary memory stores ..
5. EPROM can be used for ..
6. Which device can understand difference between data and programs.
7. Memory unit is the part of...
8. Programs are executed on the basis of a priority number is.
9. Cursor is a …..
10. Operating system , editors , and debuggers come under ?
11. What do you call the programs that are used to find out possible faults and their causes?
12. A proxy server is used for which of the following.
13. MIS is designed to provide information needed for effective decision making by ?
14. What is light pen?
15. RJ-45 UTP cable has …. Cables
16. In …. Mode the communication channel is used in both directions at the same time?
17. How was the generation of computer classified?
18. Through which device the main components of the computer communicate with each other?
19. The two basic types of record access method are
20. Different components the motherboard of a pc unit are linked together by sets of paral conducting lines. What are these lines called?
21. The language that the computer can understand and execute is called
22. Which of the following is used as a primary storage device?
23. Which of the following device can be used to directly input printed text?
24. Which of the following memories needs to refresh?
25. IN analog computer
26. Who designed the first electronics computer ENIAC
27. Modern computers are very reliable but they are not
28. Personal computers used a number of chips mounted on a main circuit board . what is the csuch boards?
29. A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language at one time is called a
30. A computer program that translate one program instruction at a time into machine language is called
31. Which of the following connect existing network from an internet?
32. Games are categories in …. Software
33. A dumb terminal has …
34. Plotter accuracy is measured in terms of repeatability and …
35. Daisy wheel printer is a type of
36. Serial access memories are useful in application where
37. Where as a computer mouse moves over the table surface , the trackball is…
38. Which one of the following input device is user programmable ?
39. Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU?
40. Computer operator
41. A computer programmer
43. A name or number used to identify a storage location is called
44. The difference between memory and storage is that memory ….. And storage is….
45. A floppy disk contains
46. The octal equivalence of 111010 is
47. The first electronic computer in the world
48. The most commonly used standard data code to represent alphabetical , numerical a characters used in electronic data processing system is called
49. Microprocessor can be used to make
50. Which is the type of memory for information that does not change on your computer ?