1. In which generation transistor is used?
2. Which device cannot be shared in network?
3. 1 nibble contains ......... bit.
4. The decimal equivalent of binary (1011) is ....
5. Whcih device will process data?
6. Pentium means the ......... of comptuer.
7. What is the name given to the first generation of computer language ?
8. Which of the following is mass storage device?
9. A single byte consists of ....
10. The main basic block of a computer system consists of ....
11. What is modem?
12. 1 MB corresponds to ....
13. 1 GB corresponds to ....
14. Which of the following is not an output device?
15. Before booting the computer, the system files raised on ...
16. Which is the magnetic storage device?
17. A computer program that translates one program instructions at a time into machine language is called a/an
18. A device that operates under the control of another device is called ....
19. Which of the following is not microcomputer?
20. Which of the following is not input device?
21. Which of the folloiwng is pointing device?
22. Which is not system software?
23. The process of starting or restarting a computer system by loading system files from a secondary storage device into the computer memory is called.
24. Daisy while printer is a type of
25. Program designed to perform specific user tasks is known as ...
26. MVS stands for
27. In computer all calculations performed are made in ...... unit.
28. Which of the following memory has the shortest access time?
29. Which one is the slowest access memory among the following?
30. The speed of laser printer is measured in